The Wi-Fi is among the numerous famous Wi-Fi keys in the Philippines. To use Wi-Fi, you must buy a subscription and use it correctly. For different causes, many individuals who require an Internet link cannot buy the box they need. Have you ever had to block access to your Peso Wi-Fi network temporarily?
It would help if you stopped the network to control extreme Internet use or to handle the network sufficiently. The good news is that the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi system has a pause feature that allows you to do just that. In this blog, there is a piece of information about the Piso WiFi Portal Pause and steps to log into the Peso Wi-Fi portal.
What is Piso wifi portal pause?
Piso WiFi Portal Pause is a part that permits users to retain their internet link for a specific period. This component is public through your browser’s IP address 10.0.0.1. Piso Wi-Fi pause process permits you to break the usage of the Wi-Fi network for a particular time. The SUSPEND_N software enables this feature.
The pause feature of the Piso WiFi Portal can be used to manage bandwidth and ensure optimal performance at critical times. To use Piso WiFi Portal Pause, open a browser and type 10.0.0.1 in the address bar. Once the portal is available, you can click the Pause Time button to break the Internet association for a specific period. You can also use this part to set a network suspension time that prevents users from accessing the Internet.
Steps to use Piso Wi-Fi Portal pause:
- Open one of your favorite browsers and then type the official IP address of http://10.0.0.1 in the place of an address bar.
- It will move you to the Piso Wi-Fi control panel for the further process.
- Enter your username and password to access the Piso WiFi pause time control panel.
- Behind logging in, scroll down until you find the Internet Link Time option and connect to it.
- You will notice three choices such as 1 hour, 2 hours, and 30 minutes. Please choose the preferred option by connecting the radio switch next to it.
- If you have selected the preferred time, then click on the apply button.
- Click the Pause button under Internet connection time to activate the pause time.
Follow this simple step to start pause operation instantly, and the network will be unreachable to users for a restricted period.